Product Director, Integrations
Glytec is helping medical professionals save lives and improve health outcomes by enabling them to keep hospital patients' blood glucose in a safe range. Our FDA-cleared eGlycemic Management System (eGMS) uses the latest technology and clinical research to deliver personalized glycemic management and insulin dosing. We are preparing for a phase of rapid growth and are looking for a talented, results-oriented, and seasoned Product Director to build our roadmap and deliver the capabilities needed to overperform on our goals.
Job Description Summary:
The Product Director, Integrations will be responsible for defining the product roadmap and execution for our electronic health record (EHR) integrations, which are at the core of all our workflows. This individual will also be responsible for our authentication and authorization capabilities, along with the administrative workflows that help our customers get value from eGMS quickly. You’ll work closely with customers, internal stakeholders and industry thought leaders to define and deliver features that help customers use the product more easily, get more value from the product and help Glytec to scale.
- Partnering with Clinical Product Management, customer-facing teams and customers to build a comprehensive product roadmap that sets the company up to delight users at scale.
- Defining and delivering features related to APIs, integrations, authentication, administrative workflows and more leveraging ongoing innovation in diabetes technology in the hospital ecosystem.
- Coaching the team on agile processes that help the team deliver predictably and efficiently.
- Helping to establish strong cross-functional processes for delivering and testing complex features, gathering feedback, launching in the market, enabling customers, and serving as a product partner and resource for EHR integrations.
- Responsible, with support from Quality and Regulatory, for developing, training to, and ensuring compliance with department specific quality policies, processes, SOPs and work instructions including updating and revising as needed. Supports the Director of Quality & Regulatory in implementing all applicable regulatory/quality requirements, providing documentation support during audits, participating in problem-solving processes, and conducting root cause analysis and corrective action for quality failures.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have 7-10+ years of experience in product management; you have the superpower to distill ambiguity into strong vision, strategy, and execution; and you have a track record of delivering exceptional enterprise SaaS products that get business results.
- You know how to break down a large problem into concrete steps in a fast-moving and complex environment. You are simultaneously planning what’s needed for the next sprint and 3 years out.
- You are a critical thinker with a strong focus on continuous learning to improve products as well as product related processes.
- You speak to customers with confidence and an inquisitive nature. You are always asking why, and are able to articulate the ROI of product roadmap investments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. A great collaborator who works well with others and drives consensus. This role will require you to learn to speak “clinical” and “EHR” very quickly.
- You are excited to make a difference in healthcare and are committed to building a kind, inclusive culture.
- Have experience in Healthcare, specifically working on clinical products, EHR integrations, or software-as-a-medical device.
- Have experience successfully transitioning a product from startup through growth phase
- Enjoy managing people. The successful incumbent will become a manager of people very quickly.
- Have familiarity with security, compliance, and regulatory considerations during product lifecycle.
- Limited travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent on the results of references, a background check, and a drug test.